29 February 2012

Ronnie can fly to the tree-tops

09 FEB 2012
I let Ronnie out very early this morning.  He can fly up to the trees, but he has no adult dove to teach him so he just sits around close to the house.   He seems quite anti-social and do not join the other birds at the feeder although he loves to it there once all the other birds and food is gone.   He went to his cage briefly for security but left for freedom soon.
We went out for the morning and when we returned we found three doves in the little cage with the door down.  The little door must have slipped.  It was quite traumatic getting two of them out.   I decided to keep Ronnie in for the night.  After this ordeal I am not sure if he will ever willingly return to his cage.

Tomorrow may be the day of Ronny and the big wide world.
He looks so lonely and it makes me so sad to see him out there on his own and I cannot help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment